Hello filmy people! How are you guys doin’ today?
Well, today’s agenda is to disclose Govinda all movie name. Excited?
Clarifying even further, along with Govinda all movies, we’ll get to know more about the actor and his life.
Every Indian citizen must know very well, Govinda Ji, who got more fame in the Indian cinema world than the film 'Aunty Number One' and worked as a versatile actor, film producer, film director, and a former politician. People also know and like him very well for his dance, famous actor Govinda Ji of the film world. In the film world, Govinda has proved his talent in every field, on the strength of his ability, he has also received many awards from the Indian film world.
So, without any further delay let us hop on to Govinda all movie name list!
Govinda Ahuja (born 21 December 1963), popularly referred to as Govinda, is an Indian film actor, dancer, and former politician who has acted in several Hindi films. Known for his dancing skills, Govinda is that the recipient of twelve Filmfare Award nominations, a Filmfare Special Award, a Filmfare Award for Best Comedian, and 4 Zee Cine Awards.
The actor was a member of the Indian Parliament from 2004 to 2009. Govinda's first film was Ilzaam in 1986, and he has acted in additional than 165 Hindi films to date. He has been a significant source of inspiration for Telugu actors and his acting and dancing style is followed within the Telugu industry to date. In June 1999, he was voted the tenth biggest star by BBC News in an internet poll.
During the 1980s, Govinda started as an action hero, then re-established himself as a comedy hero in the 90s. His films Luv 86, Ilzaam, Hatia, Jeete Hain Shaan Se and Hum earned good names at the box office. He gained recognition as a comic actor in the 1990s after playing the role of a mischievous young NCC cadet in the 1992 romance film Shola Aur Shabnam. Govinda played lead roles in several successful comedy movies such as Aankhen (1993), Raja Babu (1994), Coolie No. One (1995), Andolan (1995), Hero No. 1 (1997), Deewana Mastana ( 1997). ), Groom Raja (1998), Bade Miyan Chote Miyan (1998), Anari No. 1 (1999), and Jodi No. One 2001).
He was awarded the Filmfare Best Comedian Award for Haseena Maan Jayegi and the Filmfare Special Award for Saajan Chale Sasural. He played six roles in Had Kar Di Aapne (2000): that of Raju and his mother, father, sister, grandmother, and grandfather.
After several unsuccessful films in the 2000s, he hit the box office again with films like Bhagam Bhag (2006), Partner (2007), Life Partner (2009), and Holiday (2014). In 2015, he judged Dance India Dance and Super Mom Season 2. The show got more TRPs than any other reality show. Govinda was elected the seventh member of parliament from the Indian National Congress in the 2004 14th Lok Sabha election for the Mumbai North constituency of India, where he defeated Ram Naik of the Bharatiya Janata Party.
Govinda Ahuja was born on 21 December 1963 in Virar, Mumbai, one of the six children of ghost actor, Arun Kumar, and ghost singer and actress Nirmala Devi. his early education was completed at Annasaheb Vartak College, Vasai, Mumbai.
Govinda is a Punjabi Hindu. Govinda's mother is a Muslim, but after marriage, she followed Hinduism.
The film career of Govinda Ji, who debuted within the film world within the 80s with the film 'Ilzaam', started. Govinda Ji started his career as an action and dancing hero during his initial time within the film world. within the late 80s and early 90s, actor Govinda established himself within the movie industry as a comedy hero. referred to as a flexible actor, Govinda has acted in additional than 165 films thus far and he has many such films which have set a separate record in Indian cinema. He started his comedy career in 1992 within the film Shola Aur Shabnam, he played the role of an NCC cadet during this film. Which is, it was also well-liked by the Indian film audience. His performance within the 1999 film 'Haseena Maan Jayegi' produced by filmmaker David Dhawan was well received and seeable, he was also awarded the Filmfare Best Comedian Award for this film. Not only this but he was also awarded the Filmfare Special Award within the 1996 film 'Saajan Chale Sasural'. But within the year 2000, there came a time when Govinda’s continuous films were failing in Indian cinemas and this was the time when Govinda Ji saw ups and downs in his life. But this worst period of his lasted just for 6 years and after the year 2006, once more actor Govinda entered the film world as a bang comedian. except for this, Govinda Ji appeared within the television world within the year 2014 as a judge in an exceedingly reality show Dance India Super Mom Season 2. not only did that The show had proved to be the very best TRP show of that point, which was no other broadcast up to it. within the year 2017, he played the role of producer and lead actor for the film 'Aa Gaya Hero'.
1. Govinda's father actor Arun Kumar Ahuja had produced a film in which he suffered a loss.
2. Govinda's mother Nirmala Ahuja was also an actress and singer.
3. After the loss in the film, Govinda's father became ill and his family had to move to Virar from the Carter Road bungalow where Govinda was born.
4. Govinda is the youngest of six siblings and was affectionately called Chichi.
5. Govinda is a commerce graduate from Vasai's College. His father had advised him to pursue a career in films.
6. Govinda, who is thinking of making a career in films, prepared a videocassette of his own after watching the film Disco Dancer, practicing dance moves for hours.
7. Govinda's first job was a fertilizer advertisement. His first lead role in films was in a film directed by his uncle Anand.
8. Govinda shot for his second film, Love 86, in June 1985 and signed 40 more films by mid-July.
9. Govinda has been nominated for Filmfare twelve times so far. He has won a Special Filmfare, a Filmfare Best Comedian category, and four Zee Cine Awards.
10. Govinda started his film career in 1986 with Ilzaam. Since then, he has appeared in more than 165 films.
11. Govinda's favorite actor is Dharmendra. When Govinda's wife was pregnant, Govinda gave the wife Dharmendra's photo to keep nearby so that Govinda's future child would be as beautiful as Dharmendra.
12. Apart from the double role, Govinda played six roles in the film Had Kar Di Aapne in his career.
13. Due to being number one in the titles of many of Govinda's films, his nickname fell to number one.
14. Actor, comedian, and former politician Govinda's full name is Govinda Arun Ahuja. He has been a member of the Indian National Congress party.
15. Govinda often used to come late on the sets and due to this many producer-directors have been upset with him.
16. During his career in politics, Govinda said that his choice was about migration, health, and education.
17. During ten months as his MP, Govinda did not use the MP amount for development works at all. After this thing jumped in the media, he started using this amount.
18. Govinda has given many successful films with director David Dhawan. The David-Govinda pairing was a guarantee of the film's success.
19. Govinda has worked repeatedly with many artists. He has done 42 films with Shakti Kapoor.
20. Govinda has appeared in 41 films with Kader Khan. Shakti Kapoor, Govinda, and Kader Khan have done 22 films together.
21. Govinda has done ten films with Neelam, Karisma Kapoor, and Raveena Tandon.
22. As an MP, Govinda had to face a lot of criticism. He was accused that he does not meet the people of his area and ignores their problems. Especially during the rains of July 2005 in which 450 people lost their lives.
23. During his tenure as MP, Govinda openly supported Shakti Kapoor after being implicated in a sting operation and opposed the ban on dance bars.
24. Govinda died while going for the shooting of the film Khuddar. His car collided with another car. Despite his severe head injury and bleeding, he did not cancel the shoot.
25. Govinda slapped an audience, Santosh Rai, on the sets of the movie Money Hai To Honey Hai. Santosh was accused of abusing the girls in the film's crew and did not leave even after Govinda prayed. Santosh Rai filed a case regarding Chante by the Mumbai High Court which was rejected. Later this case was also filed in the Supreme Court. In December 2015, the Supreme Court asked Govinda to apologize.
So, here we are, finally ready to disclose Govinda all movie names. First, I’ll be hitting you up with Govinda all movie list. Incoming in 3...2...1…
No wonder Govinda film list is so long. Govinda all film are covered in this list.
So, Govinda film list is done and you know about Govinda all film, now let us categorize his movies!
For all the old movies, you can refer to the above list from the year 1986 to 2000.
Some of Govinda latest movies are Rangeela Raja and Chashma Chadha released back in 2019. There hasn’t been anything from the actor’s side since the past 2 years.
Govinda new movie releases have slowed down these days. Although, Partner 2 is scheduled to be released in 2021. Till now, there are no updates or teasers for the same. Let us hope we’ll get to soothe our eyes soon.
Some of Govinda double role movies are Gentleman, Jaan Se Pyaara, Aankhen, Hathkadi, Bade Miyan Chote Miyan, Anari No 1, Waah, Rangeela Raja and Sandwich.
Lemme name govinda best movies here. So here are some of Govinda best movies!
I know that for Govinda fans, Govinda all movie are blockbusters. But here’s a list of some that didn’t do well at the box office. Naming some: Kunwara, Joru Ka Ghulam, Hadh Kar Di Aapne, Aunty No. 1, Ilzaam, and Ek or Ek Gyarah.
Out of Govinda all movies released so far, his latest movies have proven to be most disastrous.
Govinda and Madhuri movies have always been the first choice of fans. But there haven’t been many Govinda and Madhuri movies in recent days. Some of the movies casting this dynamic duo are Bade Miya Chhote Miya, Izzatdar, Mahasangram, and Paap Ka Ant.
Not only Govinda’s movies but also his movie songs are unique experiences in themselves. Govinda all movie mp3 song are available. Govinda all movie mp3 songs can be downloaded on streamed on any music streaming app.
Well, I think that’s all for Govinda’s movies. So, until next time people, toodles!